10/05/2021 by imperial_staffing 0 Comments
STAY HYDRATED THIS SUMMER
As the weather heats up this summer, water allows you to stay hydrated. Water is vital to our health. It is recommended that men drink 3 liters of water and for women to drink just over 2 liters daily. It all adds up to another dangerously hot summer. 2023 has a more than 90% chance of ranking among the 5 hottest years on record reaching up to 115 degrees this 2023 summer. Don’t forget to drink your water daily and stay hydrated. Your body needs to be hydrated to function at its best.
Tips for staying hydrated
· Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning.
· Invest in a fun or fancy water bottle
· Use alarms or notifications to your advantage
· Drink a glass of water before each meal. ...
· Check the color of your urine.