17/04/2020 por Judith Roman 0 Comentarios
Here at Imperial Staffing & Associates we understand the pandemic we are living can be stressful for everyone. With precaution and safety measures we will all get through this tough time. Here are a few tips!
How does COVID-19 spread?
Coronavirus disease spreads primarily through contact with an infected person when they cough or sneeze. It also spreads when a person touches a surface or object that has the virus on it, then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth. The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
How can we prevent the spread?
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Social distancing
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell (also if you are an essential worker please do NOT go to work with COVID-19 symptoms. Always give your employer a hands up and give as many updates after seeing a doctor.
- Cover your face with a face mask (medical or handmade)
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
You should only leave your home for the following
- Shopping for basic needs, for example food, medicine etc.
· Try for only 1 or 2 members of your family to attend this trip.
· Make sure your face is covered.
· Important while out to maintain social distancing
· Try to keep Lysol wipes with you so you can wipe down shopping carts
- Medical emergencies
- If you have an essential employer.
· It is easy to think you are exempt to self-isolation but that is not the case. You as everyone else have to be in self-isolation. Your routine would be work home and shopping needs.
· Make sure to have your face covered
· If you feel COVID-19 symptoms notify your employer asap
Here at Imperial Staffing & Associates we understand that we are going through an uncertain time. As a company we are working hard on keeping everyone employeed and essential companies staffed.